Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Long and Winding Road Trip (4)

After feeling apostle ass and holding the hands of Jesus, we drove out to the game farm. Tammi is nuts about zoos, and she hadn’t been to the game farm in a really long time.

The Sequim game farm is full of a lot of retired Disney animal actors, I’m pretty sure it’s mostly the lions and bears, the rest of the animals in the pasture I think were just rescues, and some were born there. It’s a driving tour in the fall, in the summer you can walk it with a guide, but you have to watch out for the zebras they bite.

I didn't take this picture, but you have to turn down Woodcock, I think they changed the name of Kitchen-Dick to
 Old Sequim Highway, because I didn't see Kitchen-Dick and I was looking for it. (of course I was)









This little fella sneezed in Tammi's mouth.

9 comments:

  1. OHMYWORD! The animals are right INSIDE your car! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there's a big sign that says don't stop the car when the buffalo approach they will damage your car, just throw the bread and keep driving. I was scared of the Zebra, Tammi was trying to feed a deer on the other side of the car and she didn't see it, I didn't want to roll the window up for fear of catching his head, and she didn't pull forward for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there right now...it looks so fun! They really seem to like you two. Did your sister catch anything from that sneeze?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know those waddley things that moose grow under their chins? She's growing one of those, take heed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had an overwhelming desire to rub my scent glands on trees to attract the men folk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm surprised you didn't tell me sooner. Hope you don't get splinters better be careful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those animals are amazing.  I wonder if they think the same thing "Those humans are amazing".  Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are really cool, I don't know if they're thinking we're amazing, or if they're just hoping that we have enough bread for them, they're sorta trained like dogs that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have been scared of that Zebra too!

    ReplyDelete