1.What is one thing people might be surprised to learn about you?
Once upon a time I put 37 sugar snap peas in my mouth all at one time.
2. Which three movies would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure
The Breakfast Club
3. Which three books would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
I don’t read books, and I can’t think of any that I have read that I want to read again. But a couple that I’m sure would come in handy are…
· How to Survive Alone on a Desert Island (there has to be one out there somewhere)
· Some sort of plant, animal, and bug book so I’ll know what I can eat, and what animals and bugs I should be scared of.
· Crossword Puzzle book
4. If you could only eat one food for a whole week…what would it be?
BACON!!!!!!! I LOVE BACON!!!! But I’m sure after eating it for a whole week, not only would I hate bacon, but my fingers would be as big around as kielbasa sausage and my heart may just have to explode from all the strain.
5. If your life was a reality show…what would the name of the show be?
Procrastinating and Falling Down
6. Name one thing you hope to accomplish this year.
I want to get up on a Sunday morning, put on my snowman feety pajamas and write a blog post. Hey!!! Look I’m a total success!!!
7. What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
I have seen lots of funny movies but I think The Jerk is probably my favorite.
8. If your relationship was a movie…what would it be called?
With all My Heart
9. Shower or bath?
Shower most of the time, and sometimes bath.
10. Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day at home would be like this: I wake up around 9 without help from the dogs, get the coffee going while I peruse Pintrest, sit on the couch and watch TV until I’m ready for a nap, order in some Chinese, and have somebody else come clean my house.
My perfect day on vacation would be like this: Wake up around 9, jump in the shower and walk to a great restaurant for an amazing California Omelet with home fries and coffee. Sit on a bench and watch the world until it starts to get too warm out, then walk down to the beach and lay in the sun until my skin feels like crispy bacon. Find a great place for lunch and ice cold beer, then go hang out in a park and take a nap like a homeless person, followed by more beach. Then we would walk back to our hotel, take a shower, change, and go find another bench to sit on until some good live music starts in a bar with a big roll up garage door, so when you’re inside you still feel like you’re outside, and start drinking whisky. Do a little slow dancing, and then stumble back to the hotel……
11. Who is your favorite character in a movie? Why?
My favorite character in a movie is almost always the one that brings the twist you weren’t expecting, the girl he falls in love with instead, the guy who was really the killer, I guess it’s because I’m always rooting for the underdog.