Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Assimilating Assembly Part 2

It's another Saturday Centus, this week is similar to last week in that the picture is the same, however the viewpoint is different.
Here's the rules
THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS THE PICTURE. I AM WRITING THIS GIRLS STORY.
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
NO ADDITIONAL PICTURES

You will be taken to our mother ship where you will be shrunk, you will be numbered and your hair will be turned the color of rust.

I am standing with the mob, they don't know I’m a child, I stole this uniform. I can't tell them I don't believe in the mission, I don't want to die, so I just stand, watch, and pray not to be caught.

Wait! What was that? I saw movement in the window. I fear for their safety, I will stay quiet, maybe I can escape, and find safety in the darkness with them.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Meleah, how you feeling these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better. Thanks for asking! You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you did there. You in the uniform saw you at the window! Do you need me to call someone? The FBI, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should. I could call them myself, but it's easier to let someone else appear to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think I'll appear to be crazy if I tell them that you saw you in the window and there's some sort of mission...and death...and hiding? I don't see why they would.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeahhh you're probably right *rubs immaginary goatee devilishly*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang girl, the worst part about this would ending up with that copper colored hair.  You'll escape.  I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh!   Wow.  I like this continued theme from last weeks prompt.

    This is a genre I have never been able to write...you make it so believable.

    I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete