Monday, November 7, 2011

Assimilating Assembly


THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS THE ABOVE PICTURE. I AM WRITING MY STORY AS I LOOK OUT THAT WINDOW.
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
NO ADDITIONAL PICTURES

It’s been a few days since I have been to the window, the officials told us to stay out of sight, but I can’t hold up in here forever. It’s already been 5 weeks. I need the sun, I need light, the dark is for the scared. I’m tired of hiding. I just need one breath of fresh air.
OMG!! They are out there, the ginger headed numbered ones, they are like Borg, and they are assimilating more!! They look small, but they are so powerful, I hope they didn’t see me! I fear the mother ship.

20 comments:

  1. You crack me up lady. Did you add the "You Are Hear" arrow?

    Nicely done and good chuckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quirks :)
    Just following the Centus Prompt, Jenny Matlock sets it up, I just follow the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahahahahhaha! wow, that's a lot of red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay the hell away from the window!! Don't you know they're going to see you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord, Madge, I thought they were junior zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. almost, I think aliens are worse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course they were out there...that's why the officials told you to stay hidden. I don't know what we're gonna do with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It appears I'm not a rule follower..

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..Love it.   Alien invasion or Zombie doomsday.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't run my busums are too big, I'm doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Julie, it made me giggle a little too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahah!  Extremely clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder where the mother ship will be taking you next week!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are just wicked cool.

    Your imagination.

    Your viewpoint.

    Wow.

    Clever, clever writing.

    ReplyDelete