Thoughts are things and words are actions, I’ll be putting my resolutions out for the world to see.
- Remember next Christmas to buy a tree skirt garbage bag to wrap the tree in when we’re through with it, and don’t wrap the trunk of the tree in lights. (see prior post)
- Stop licking envelopes, I have a sponge licker, and I need to use it. Licking envelopes is gross.
- Read more and watch less TV
- Finish craft projects that I start. I have a bag of tampon angels that I started a year ago Christmas that don’t have halos, wings or faces. Two quilts that are half done, and an afghan that I started on vacation about 6 years ago that really need to be finished and donated. Which brings me to number 5
- Give more, I give a lot of my time, energy, and money to family, work and friends, but not enough to the community.
- I should stop drinking, but it’s all about setting goals I can achieve, so I’ll just say, drink less.
- I am going to think before I hormonally speak. I’m all menopausal, and I am very snappy and snide when I don’t mean it. I really need to focus on choosing my words and tone carefully.
- I am going to spend more time with my family. Including my brother Lumpy Dumpy the Big Fat Ape, even though he stares at my tits.
- I’m trying really hard not to keep important notes on post-its, I have stacks of them with random info on my desk that I sort through periodically and toss.
- This one is the biggy. I am going to try to let go of the people that don’t give back the love they get. I’m going to try to let go of the things that are taking up space in my mind, my heart, and my life so that I can give more to the people who truly deserve it.
So that’s it, it’s out there. Now I just need to stop procrastinating and get it done…
- Stop Procrastinating