Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Recipropimp

Aubrie and I have been working together since Valentine’s Day. She’s a mini me in all sorts of ways. She’s the best assistant I have ever had and I really hope she sticks around. She thinks the same things are funny and if I had a little sister I know she would be just like Aubrie.

The other day, we were over at our new office that’s being built out talking to the phone guy, and we were having trouble with the phones in the temporary office. She said “Why don’t you go ask him if he can fix our phones, since he’s going to be over there anyway, and I’ll play dumb and pretend that I don’t even know what a phone is.” She totally pimped me out.

We decided that we’ll be each other’s pimp, we’ll call this venture Recipropimp she’ll pimp me out when she needs something, I’ll pimp her out when I need something, and we’ll have a joint checking account to put all of our money in. (I think she’ll make a lot more money than me, she’s young and cute) Really it’s only fair, why should there be just one pimp when we both stand to gain from it?

It’s my turn to pimp her out… She has a fun blog called Sparrows and the Shit I Say, she’s not new to blogging, but it’s been a while since she had one. I’m just trying to drum up some business er um I mean readers for my business partner. Take a look over there, I think you’ll like it and decide to stick around, follow her for me, um I mean us. Follow her for us.

19 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm gonna go check out her blog because I love you so much. And it better be good too. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I left here before it sunk in that you are calling this Aubrie person your business partner. I thought I was your business partner! Remember Boo Chasing Babes Gone Wild?? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my Boo Chasing business partner, and I'm in cahoots with Aubrie for Recipropimp, and we work together in real life, so it should work out ok. You'll always be my favorite business partner, and you don't want to be pimped out do you? If you do I could probably cut you in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess that's an acceptable answer. As long as you're still committed to our business...which is sure to be hugely successful any minute now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust your taste fully, Madge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo Chasing Recipropimps...? Reciprobabes Gone Wild....? Or, start from scratch:  Gumshoe Recipropimps for Hire. Yes? Methinks so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to sneak in.... I almost welcomed you as a new visitor.
    Yeah! That works, you want in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two businesses, Boo Chasing and Recipropimping, sounds like a lot of work.
    Your pimping skills seems to be top notch.  I went over to Sparrows and the Shit I Say....hilarious.  Aubrie must be fun to work with.   I always get a-holes with no sense of humor.  Can I move to Washington and work with you two?  Or do you require some type of skill? (that would disquality me)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are welcome to move to Washington to work with us. You'll have to sit on one of our laps though, there's only room in the office for 4 people. If you want to market our businesses however, you are welcome to do that from wherever you are in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm learning from the masters how to do this whole commenting thing...I'm too used to dumbass facebook. Henceforth, I'll put my for-realsies name on here. But heck YES, I want in! I don't know what that means, but I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although I think it would have to be
    Dickless Tracys
    Recipropimp & Ghost Hunting Babes Gone Wild

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it great when you work with someone who gets you?! Makes the day fly by, and the job is barely a job! Going to go check her out now...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so great, I'm so thankful she's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "recipropimp"   Go the now to urban dictionary and post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you like it Meleah! I hope it catches on and we become famous for making it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you more of a madam type than a pimp.  But it's working!  I'll go visit your hussy.

    ReplyDelete