Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Product Review Time...



Bryton Pick Reusable, Size: 1I received these BrytonPick Floss in Seconds samples from Tomoson.com. In exchange for the picks I am supposed to give my objective opinion. They have not paid me for my opinion. But I'm happy to give it. Don't buy them. They were weird to get used to using, I had to look in the mirror for the first few times. They didn't get between my back teeth, and I sliced the hell out of my lip, these picks are a very thin metal and razor sharp. As much as I hate to use string floss, I've never put my lips in danger by using it. I reccomend you stay clear of BrytonPick Floss In Seconds.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

13 comments:

  1. I love you girl!  You are as honest as the day is long!  And Man!  That's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only lie if my life depends on it.  That doesn't happen too often, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! That is so gross. If and I say that lightly, if I ever had to use my hair for floss, I'd pull it out of my head first, then throw it away. Post it flags work great in a pinch, my dad used to use match book covers, then he'd get mad when they ripped off in his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear God, I think I have to go Water Pic my teeth now.  Nasty about the hair.  (gold fish decor? who knew?) Call me being over fussy, but I think nice waxed minty floss is the  only subsitute for floss. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, floss is the only substitute for floss. good point Cheryl :) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard once that you aren't supposed to put anything sharper than your elbow in... oh wait that's your ear.
    Forget I said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sage advice. I'll stick with good old fashioned Dental Floss! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you tell me not to use them, I won't use them. I'm glad you said not to because I'm scared of putting thin strips of razor sharp metal in my mouth. 

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a scary product. Thanks for the warning :). Regular floss for me thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Consider me warned! Love your blog Madge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to my place Virgil! Make yourself at home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tried these.   They work great!

    ReplyDelete