Saturday, May 7, 2011

Free Blog Buttons for Donations to Tribal Blogs Kickstarter

Pledge the Tribal Blogs Kickstarter $10.00 or more between now and May 22nd, and I will make you a personal blog button with link back coding.
All you have to do is follow this link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/313701253/tribal-blogs-conference-for-writers once your pledge is done, forward the receipt to me madge98584@yahoo.com along with the pictures you want to use and your blog address, I’ll take care of the rest and email your button back to you.
Not only will your pledge help Tribal Blogs, it will also give you two months or more of premium membership to Tribal Blogs. Tribal Blogs is a professional blog network for writers who want to take their blogs to the next level. Whether that be more traffic, better writing or monetization, the Tribal Blogs community will help you achieve your goals.
I do banners too :)

blog graphics, graphics, icons, icons for blogs, blog buttons, blog design, blog design services, website graphics, website buttons, avatars, gravatars

17 comments:

  1. Dah, dee, dee, dah, dah, buttons and bows! hee hee

    Hey! It's looking fancy schmancy in here! Nice! Me likey!

    The next level, eh? Hmm.I think I've reached utopia and it ain't what I thought it would be...

    heh heh heh

    Hey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quirks :) So whatever you're on right now, would ya share some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second this motion...I believe she should share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madge, I am so glad I was one of the first people to see how fabulous you really are. (In real life, I realize I came in a little late!) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Margaret, feel free to pass this around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so awesome Madge!!! Thank you so much for your generous donation. You will definitely be listed as a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Jen, anything to help. Make sure you tell people, I'm pretty much twiddling my thumbs over here.
    I would like to thank Melissa at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! *Walks away shaking her head and wondering why she didn't think of doing it*

    ReplyDelete
  9. a-HAAA! That would explain why I couldn't find you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Dame! You're new! Welcome to my place, make yourself at home!

    ReplyDelete